2012-10-15 20:56:43 by chort
Just some quick notes on the steps I had to do differently from the main documentation.
* You need to install build_essential, libboost-python-dev, and setuptool (possibly autoconf too, if build_essential doesn't install that)
* Apply static const int kMaxNumFunctionParameters = 65534; to v8/src/parser.h manually (V8-patch2.diff is out of date)
* Beautiful Soup 4 (python-bs4), html5lib, PEfile (python-pefile), chardet, httplib2, Zope.Interface (python-zope.interface), and scons are all in packages, search for them with apt-cache search and install with sudo apt-get install
* You need to add --enable-python-bindings to options when configuring libemu
* Create /etc/ld.so.conf.d/libemu.conf with the line /opt/libemu/lib and run sudo ldconfig
I think that's it. I haven't tried analyzing any content yet, but python thug.py -h works at least. Let me know if this is helpful (or is missing a step).
PS there was a guide for this already. Derp. It's prettier and more complete. Just remember to manually change v8/src/parser.h.
- Comments (0)